Andersen Accountants (NZ Shelf Company Limited) are experts in dealing with tax debts, student loan debts, tax disputes, and bankruptcy. We are based in Auckland and we act for people all over the world who have New Zealand tax or debt issues. If you need help with any of the following issues you have come to the right place:
Our charges are reasonable, and, in most cases we will quote a fixed fee for our work so that you know exactly where you stand.
Contact us now to find out how we can help you.
Student Loan Debts: Advice on any issue relating to New Zealand student loan debts and assistance with IRD negotiations and bankruptcy applications: www.studentloan.org.nz
Bankruptcy advice and applications (this site also has information useful for student loan debtors): www.bankruptcy.org.nz
Child Support issues and applications: www.child-support.nz
- NZ Foreign Trusts
- Tax Issues for Migrants
- Transitional Tax Residents
- Tax Planning for New Businesses
- Issues with LTC Companies
- IRD Debt Problems
- Avoiding an IRD Audit
- Tax Residency and Tax Planning
- Tax on Property Sales
- Important International Tax Issues
- Tax Evasion, Tax Avoidance and Acceptable Tax Mitigation
- How Long Should Tax Records be Kept?
- Useful Business Accounting Ratios - Common Size Ratio
- Useful Business Accounting Ratios - Debtor Days Ratio
- Useful Business Accounting Ratios - Return on Equity